Fondation Alta Mane Participation Scholarships for the HCIM 2018
The call for applications is closed
Thank you for the inspiring applications we received from all over the world.
We would like to congratulate the following successful applicants* who will be attending the HCIM 2018 with the generous support of Fondation Alta Mane:
- Adolfo Noguerol Medina, Payasos Medicinales, Uruguay
- Aniet Esther Venereo Perez-Castro, Therapeutic Clowns of Cuba, Cuba
- Chao-Chi Ma, Dr. Red Nose, Taiwan
- Elizabeth Chabiko Mbote, Tumaini La Maisha, Tanzania
- Fernando Lara López, La Bufon S.O.S.ial group, Mexico
- Giorgia Giunta, Fekat Cricus, Ethiopia
- Hasan Wardani, Ibtissama Foundation, Lebanon
- Ilana Levy, CALICLOWN, Colombia
- Ismail Iskandar Syah, Red Bubbles, Malaysia
- Lilian Ninsiima Ndyetabula, Tumaini La Maisha, Tanzania
- Lna Dahdal, Red Noses International – Jordan, Jordan
- Loreto Patricia Campusano Saravia, Clownminantes, Chile
- Mukasa Kennedy, Sarakasi Trust, Kenya
- Omolo Kevin Brian Omondi, Sarakasi Trust, Kenya
- Sabine Choucair, Clown Me In, Lebanon
- Shimelles Getachew, Fekat Cricus, Ethiopia
- Tapasya Dasgupta, Theatre Garage Project/CanKids, India
We are excited to receive the scholarship holders at the HCIM 2018 in Vienna, representing their respective organisations and countries.
The Fondation Alta Mane is sponsoring scholarships for artists and/or cultural managers in healthcare clowning organisations to attend the Healthcare Clowning International Meeting 2018 in Vienna.
The scholarships are intended to directly support healthcare clown organisations with limited financial resources from Africa, Asia and Central or South America.
*List by alphabetic order